Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 103 - Church

The church is a place of many functions. It is a place where God's instructions can be shared. It is a worldwide community that supports itself and others whenever needed. And it is a major part of what 'home' is. Coming back to Idaho, going to my parent's home ward (congregation), and meeting people who have known me since I was eight years old...it's a very rewarding experience for me. There are many new faces that I do not know, and perhaps someday will, but it is those who I've known who make it so enjoyable.

Of course, it's not entirely for these specific individuals that I come. It's because it is a body of believers who follow the same God and doctrine. And that is part of why I attend wherever I may travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment